Oct 31, 2014

Penang Interactive Museum

Assalamualaikum :)

It was a pleasure to spend your times with friends. Good friends. Unfortunately, we missed the other five friends. Blame waze app! so, we got lost where we should be taking pictures on Penang Hill ( yeah, yeah I have been there for five or six times within three years) and we arrived here. Penang Interactive Museum. Near to the Jetty. Oh, I forgot the entrance pics. :P

The entrance fee for student only Rm10. please bring your student card/ card siswa and ic too. Overall, a good place to visit. Just, we are not so that photogenic so it was little bit boring for us. haha :P

I am very impressed with who did this. Good job, bro! ;)



YES, I DO! :*

I sat here for five minutes just to think how should I pose to make it look real. Sigh











No comments:

Post a Comment